Thursday, May 23, 2013

Introduction - Our House Full of Love

My partner Danielle and I haven't been married for long, but we've been together for five and a half years, and four and a half of those were completely monogamous. We invited a sex buddy, a guy named John in about a year ago so my partner could experiment with her then new found interest in men. Of course, he wasn't just for her. I'm bisexual and I have needs as well. A few months after our marriage, we started going to a swinger's club, but it wasn't really for us. But we met a wonderful woman there by the name of Malory. We also met a young lesbian couple, Chris and Ashley, through another member of the club. At that point, it was still group sex, but we all had feelings for each other. Maybe not necessarily romantic feelings, but feelings of attachment and intimacy with each other that are nonetheless very powerful already despite the brevity of our relationship at this point.

This blog will be about our journeys as polyamorists as they happen. There's going to be sexual content, of course. Some of it will be very graphic, and I'm sure that a lot of users will come for that (and maybe cum for that) and that's fantastic, but I hope that some of you stay for the personal stories that our new, alternative family unit has to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment